Wednesday, May 08, 2013

I Want My Getaway

One of unique subjects in my major is called Pemintal (Pemasaran Relasional) which oblige every students to go abroad. For what? To learn about marketing in other countries? Err no. not really. It's for the sake of adventure!

So, where did I go for Pemintal? Uh, I didn't. I'm planning to take this subject on my 8th semester. And I hope Fathya is still in Japan next year, so that I can stay in her place for free! (Don't worry Fath, I'll help you with the cooking! ..and the dishes too hahaha).

My friends created hashtags so that everyone can keep up with their journey. It's quite fun to read! If you're curious about Adit's journey in Myanmar, just search: #pwgaMMR. Or Arka's journey in New Zealand? search: #pwgaNZL. Or Taiwan maybe? search Dea's adventure in: #pwgaTWN. You can also check Jihan's in: #JGTJ for all things about Japan. Sadly other hashtags such as #pwgaCHN #pwgaTKY #pwgaKR are not well-updated.

Despite that I couldn't understand how such curriculum exist and how other students may not be able to afford it, I think Pemintal is some kind of getaway from all those excruciating assignments.

Guess what. The assignments are still there when you are back!! That's what happened with my friends. And it happened to me too, because we are sooo together in this! I can feel their burden! Okay, enough. It's because we are in the same group.. So yes, there were some crazy days and sleepless nights to work our ass off.
Short story, I successfully rushed to my assistant lecturer at McDonald's to deliver the final assignment. at 9.30pm. By ojek. With a screaming tummy. Half awake. And haven't had a bath since yesterday.

Anyway, we would like to say thanks to Ka Puti who's helped us in so many ways. Without her, we probably had sunk in a deepest abyss of SPSS, Lisrel and AMOS. Best assistant lecturer so far :)

No comments: