Friday, May 03, 2013

Three

Because it's May 3. So I'm writing these.

Three things I would like to be thankful for three months from now:


Got accepted in a Global Community Development Project. I don't really have plans for this 3 months holiday. So i think it would be cool if I go somewhere really far, having to experience a new culture, new environment, new.. life. Wish me a good luck, folks.

There will be no final exam for Marketing Public Relation class. We're already drowned by those final assignments. Thankyou sir and madam.

Found some time to read all those ebooks. Yeah, I have been letting my e-books piled up unread on my laptop for too long. And recently downloaded several new ones (!!). Here they are: The Little Book of Talent - 52 Tips to Improving Your Skill, Steal Like An Artist - 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative, Make These Toys - 101 Clever Creations Using Everyday Items, The Decision Book - 50 Models for Strategic Thinking, and a bundle of Water Color Painting Books (random, i know!).

Three things I'm glad I did this week:


I jogged in the morning even when I actually had a class at 8am.
I didn't buy that Korean Ice Cream. It was so tempting though.
I managed to write this post. *feeling relieved*

Three titles of work I would like to write about:


For My Successor
Sweet Things and Shit
How To Be A Morning Person

No comments: