Sunday, September 08, 2013

Panic

When I opened my eyes, it felt surreal. I could see the sun shining through the window. But I can't remember where exactly I am now. I tried to recall my last conversation. I tried so hard to find a clue. Was I talking in english or indonesian? Who was it? I think she/he must be someone that really close to me. It's really weird, my heart pounded, and suddenly I felt so anxious. This kind of feeling, when you scared of something that will be taken away from you. And you would never see that person again.

Then I checked my watch.

Think Ghea, think.

What date is today?

How many days have I got left?

Left..? Am gonna leave soon? Or have I arrived?

But where?

Slowly I pushed the imaginary backward button. It hurt something inside my chest even more. But I know it will be worth it.

No comments: